The Bernerhof was built by the Siebenthals in 1904 and has been a landmark of the village ever since. It is committed to continuity and to sourcing locally and values sustainability over short term profit. It is no coincidence that 80% of our staff have worked for us for more than three years.
– 13 Gault Millau points restaurant «La Gare»
– 13 Gault Millau points restaurant Blun-Chi
– 15 Gault Millau points restaurant “Esprit Ravet”
– Swisstainable Leading
– 3Q Quality Seal of Swiss Tourism.
– IBEX Fairstay Seal for Sustainability
– Member «Les Grandes Tables de Suisse»
We also Offer
4 different restaurants (Chinese and Swiss cuisine, pizzeria, gourmet brasserie), cigar lounge, indoor pool with sauna and steam bath; guided hiking tours in the region.
Extras for Staff
10% discount on consumptions in our 4 restaurants, free use of the pool and sauna area after 9 p.m.
We are Open
All year round.
Number of Beds
Number of Seats in the Restaurant(s)
In-house Training/ Apprenticeship Program
Accommodation for Staff
Distance to the Hotel
Distance to the Train Station